Global Mobility Conference
29 March, 2022
Madrid Bar Association and IELA (International Employment Lawyers Association) are launching a new training course: Global Mobility at the conference room of the Madrid Bar Association on April 21, 2022.
This seminar is a comprehensive course that will provide Global Mobility practitioners (lawyers, judges, international organizations, and students) all the knowledge they need to successfully manage assignments in order to solve international labor law problems.
IELA is an international organization of employment lawyers. At IELA we’re always excited to exchange experiences with others international partners, to research international labor law, and to promote global mobility. IELA has professionals in more than 20 countries, including the headquarters in Paris.
The seminar program will address the following issues:
- Competent Jurisdiction about employment contracts signed abroad
- Competent Jurisdiction about mobile workers
- Problems of companies posting workers to France
The conference has been prepared by three of the greatest specialists in the area, and it will be conducted by Mr. Javier Hervás, President of the Labor Law Section of Madrid Bar Association. Another speakers will be:
- Mr. Javier Solá, Employment Law Partner at the firm CUATRECASAS GONÇALVES PEREIRA
- Mr. Gonzalo Palacio, Employment Law Chief at the firm CUATRECASAS GONÇALVES PEREIRA Bilbao (Spain)
- Mr. José Luis Roales Nieto, Chairman of IELA
Thursday, April 21, 2022
from 4pm to 6pm
Conference room of the Madrid Bar Association
9 Serrano St.